In St. Louis a request for a foundation evaluation will require an onsite visit which takes 2 or more hours on the average home. A trained foundation specialist should complete this evaluation.
We offer a variety of solutions on how we can help solve your foundation problem. Since no two structures are the same, a one-size-fits-all solution isn't the answer either.
Our trained assessment team will evaluate the structure and provide the right solution that meets your needs with a written estimated cost of repair.
An Evaluation Should Include:
- A visual inspection of your home or business, with your input, to help the foundation consultant understand what areas of the structure are involved
- The consultant should take exterior foundation measurements
- The consultant should take interior floor elevations
- If your home has a crawl space a thorough inspection is required
- Digital pictures should be taken as part of the evaluation and reviewed as needed with the home or business owner
- Indications of cracks and areas of foundation failure should be indicated on their service plan profile
- You should receive a complete service plan that includes an explanation of any problems discovered during the inspection and a thorough explanation of the course of action recommended to correct the problems
- Recommendations should include a plan of repair that outlines the type and placements of pilings
- An estimated cost for the repair
Free No Cost Foundation Evaluation / Estimate For St. Louis Area Owners
Ram Jack of St. Louis does not charge for the initial evaluation for structures not listed for sale. Some foundation contractors charge for this service. The fee is typically $150.00 to $450.00 depending on the time required to complete the evaluation and to prepare the recommendations.
Fee Based Evaluations For Buyers Around St. Louis
Buyers wanting a real esate foundation inspection in which the property is listed for sale is subject to an inspection charge. This fee can be applied to the work performed upon awarding us the contract. Buyer should make arrangements with owner and/or realtor for approval and access prior to scheduling an appointment with Ram Jack of St. Louis.